Researchers (common research, publications)
- Carlos Cotta, University of Malaga, Spain.
- Marco Carvalho, Institute for Human and Machine Cognition, Pensacola/Ocala, FL, USA.
- Joanna Kołodziej, University of Bielsko-Biała, Poland.
- Maciej Smołka, Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland.
- Leszek Demkowicz (Institute for Computational and Engineering Sciences, The University of Texas in Austin)
- David Pardo (Department of Mathematics, Universidad del Pais Vasco, Bilbao, Spain)
- Victor Calo (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia)
- Ewa Grabska (Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland)
Universities (teachers and students exchange, co-tutoring of M.Sc. and Ph.D. theses)
- University of Belfort-Montbeliard, France.
- Technical University of Grenoble, France.
- University of Malaga, Spain.
- University of Ostrava, Czech Republic.
- University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Modena, Italy.
- MINES Paris Tech, Paris, France.
Public security and law enforcement agencies (cooperation in various security-related research projects):
- Polish Police
- The Internal Security Agency
- Polish Border Control
Business Companies (realization of research projects):
- Wasko S.A.
Software developers (academic licenses):
- Microsoft (MSDN AA licenses for teachers and students).
- VMware Inc.
- Visual Paradigm, Hong Kong, People Republic of China.